Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sweet talk

Okay... still having slow computer issues HOWEVER... I did just delete over 17,000 files and about 16,500 emails this morning! Isn't that ridiculous??? Hopefully that will make a difference. I still have lots of computer "spring cleaning" to do... but I thought that was a good start :-)

Anyway... on the photos...

Thanks to one of Clara's friends from ballet, we have discovered the Juicy Fruit Sweet Talk app. Saturday morning the kids were playing around with it...

Here's Clara as "Melrose"....

"You're so sweet, ponies ask for you for their birthdays"

DJ Spraytan...
Mrs. Nextdoor...

"You're so sweet, I'm going to ask my neighbor if I can borrow a cup of YOU"

Alex as DJ Spraytan...

And finally, as Mama Cita....

:-)

2 comments:

  1. A message to Alex's newly blond hair:
    "welcome back!"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO putting iphone on my Christmas wish list....only because I want all the apps :)

    ReplyDelete