Friday, March 02, 2012

the cell phone photos...

I was finally able to upload the photos tonight! Nothing terribly exciting, but I thought I would get caught up on them nonetheless...

For Christmas Clara got monkey mittens to match her monkey hat...
.. it was quite amusing to watch her grab things with them... hungry monkey!

Not my photo, but one from Jeff's phone that ended up downloaded on my phone.... Alex and his friend on their guys only skiing/snowboarding weekend in January...
The church bulletin from the day Alex spoke during service...
Parent observation day in tap...
The cookie place by ballet always has some cake worthy of being on "cake wrecks"...
A boy in Clara's class had the coolest Valentines...
... I can't remember what it was called now, but it came in a little foil pouch. You "smacked" the pack and it started expanding... the foil pouch eventually exploded and this heart balloon popped out!

Our drive to Michigan for Presidents' Day weekend...
The kids cross country skiing...
(another one from Jeff's phone that ended up on my phone)

The Mango pup soaking up the sun on our trip back to Chicago...Paczki Day!!!
... I took actual photos with my big camera of Paczki Day, but I haven't done anything with them yet.

The boys' jean selection at Old Navy last weekend...
... the boy picked a bad time to go through a growth spurt! :-)

Clara's rehearsal for solo festival...
Another pair down... sigh...
... he claims to have no idea how it happened... he was just playing kickball, fell and "bam" there was a big gaping hole in his pants.

(Sorry about the sideways photo) Thanks to some friends from school, Alex has become obsessed with Takis. He has never been one for spicy stuff but he loves these. We've been looking for them around us, but haven't found them. The other night at 7-11, we found something close...
... Doritos Dinamita! So far he's only tried the Chile Limon ones. They are SPICY!! He took them to school to share with his friends. He says that they sit there and eat them until tears run down there faces from the heat... boys... :-)

The boy this afternoon, packed up and ready to get on the bus for his weekend trip with the ski club...
On the bus and ready to go...
This is his third weekend in a row of not being at home!

I think that catches me up on the cell phone photos! Maybe I should get my big camera out every once in a while. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment