Thursday, March 01, 2012

okay... on to plan b...

I got on here tonight planning to do a dump of all of the cell phone photos I've been accumulating... however, blogger had other plans. I'm not able to upload photos tonight. Bummer.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... the bug Alex had last week ended up taking us all down, one by one. I'm currently the one down with it and have been for a few days now. I'm the last of the line though... it went from Alex to Jeff to Clara and then to me.

So, instead of photos, here's another boring bullet point list...

1. Alex went on the youth retreat with church last weekend and had an "awesome" time! He truly had a lot of fun, but was totally worn out (and more than a little bit stinky.... the boys decided that they didn't need to shower all weekend)!

2. We're two days away from Clara's solo festival. She rehearsed with the accompanist today and it didn't go half bad! I think we may be ready come Saturday!

3. My confession... I really, really want to go to bed right now, but since it's barely past 9:00pm, I decided to blog in order to force myself to stay up for just a little bit longer. :-)

4. Alex is totally obsessed with this video game design competition that they're doing through school. He has worked on it non-stop. His teacher wrote me an email about it and seems quite pleased with Alex's design, so we'll see! The deadline is this weekend (I think) and then all we have to do is wait!

5. Alex still seems to be on an acting break... he had the opportunity to audition for something again the other day and said no when asked. He's loving his life right now, and didn't want to have to give up any of the cool things he's got going on. It makes me happy that he's so happy right now.

6. Clara's current obsession is National Geographic's Animal Jam website. One of her friends from school told her about it and now they both have accounts and meet online to play after school. Alex gave her a one month premium membership for a Valentine's Day present... we'll see if she's willing to pay for future months once her premium account is up.

7. Within the next two weeks both kids will have orthodontist appointments to see if they're ready to start/continue with their treatment... YIKES! Neither kid is thrilled (and I'm pretty sure mom and dad feel the same way).

Okay... I've made it to 9:30 and I'm completely out of things to type!

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better sonn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kez! I'm hoping I'll feel better soon. I'm totally over the being sick thing, but my body isn't complying.

    ReplyDelete