Thursday, July 12, 2007

a few from door county

Just a few pics from our trip to Wisconsin. We got home tonight around 8:00 and we leave again tomorrow morning for our trip to Michigan. I just thought before I got completely behind and overloaded with photos I would quickly post a few from our trip...

What we did on our trip...

watched the sun set...
went cherry picking....

visited a dairy (and had ice cream)....
watched the weather from our balcony....

played in the indoor pool....
and visited The Farm....

I'm exhausted - Clara crashed early last night in my bed so Alex and I shared the pull out bed... needless to say I did not get much sleep.

Soooo.... see you next Wednesday when we get back!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast!! Beautiful pictures, Tracie!! Have fun in Michigan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! Very nice, my dear! You guys are quite the travelors these days.. lol.. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete