Tuesday, July 31, 2007

here's what we did....

We went to Silver Dollar City in Branson with some of their cousins. However, it was a hot and sticky day... so although we had a blast, I took very few pictures. Their theme for KidsFest this year is Circus of the Century... so here are my kids (and Clara's new webkinz) as elephants...Then on Saturday... we had our fake Fourth of July. My mom hosts a big family shin dig each year for the fourth... but this year I had cousins coming in from out of state that don't usually get to make it so mom postponed the gathering until they were in town.

My kids LOVE fireworks (perhaps a bit too much)... although Clara isn't a fan of the noise part of the time....
Alex was so excited about this tank... fortunately, it did not disappoint...
Ummm... is this safe? Just my kids digging through a box of fireworks with a lit punk in Alex's hand....
A great big jumbo sparkler... how cool is that?
Alex watching some of the ground fireworks...
And then the next day, grandpa (my dad) let them loose with real tools...
Be afraid....
Very afraid....
What better plaything for a child than an air compressor and some accessories?
Okay... I need to stop procrastinating and do something productive!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a good time even if it was sticky!! We have Webkinz fever here too!! The kids are ALWAYS asking if we can buy just ONE MORE!?!?

    That photo of Alex and the fireworks is AWESOME!! You'll have to tell us what settings you used for fireworks!!

    ReplyDelete