Sunday, July 01, 2007

tourist

It's fun playing tourist in your home city! You have an excuse to go out and play... and of course, take lots of pictures!! I have tons of pics of the kids to edit but I decided to play with some non-kid shots first.

The Crown fountain....
The fountain is fun during the day but it is especially cool at night!

Sue the dinosaur...

The dolphin show at the Shedd Aquarium...


The Lincoln Park Conservatory....

Scenes from North Avenue Beach...
(I'm not liking the post processing on this one... I need to work on it later)

Okay... I'm exhausted (we spent another three hours at the beach this afternoon)... I'm off to the couch!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the new pics.. What an awesome place to visit! I can definitely see why the kids loved it!

    Have a fun & safe trip! :)

    ReplyDelete