Wednesday, July 25, 2007

quick CHA report

Yikes... we leave for Missouri in about an hour and a half (maybe two hours) and I've done absolutely no packing and haven't showered yet. I promised a CHA report a couple of days ago and I've done nothing to actually get it done. So, here's the quick report... it was fabulous... it was so great to meet so many digi-girls! I only took one picture (which is still on Alex's p&s camera), so I'll be relying on the photos of others to prove that I was actually there... LOL!

From CD's blog on the Creating Keepsake's site, you can find a photo of my shoe(s) along with the shoes of some very impressive people (not sure how mine got included in the mix).

One of my first stops on Friday was the Digital Scrapbooking Magazine booth... it was during Renee Pearson's book signing (I'm in the third picture down).

Here's a group photo of our digi-girl lunch on Heather Ann Melzer's blog.

Here are a couple of photos from Jen Caputo's blog.

And one last one from Holly McCaig's blog.

Oh, do I have stories to tell (be afraid Deann)! But I'm out of time and my husband is glaring at me to start getting ready to go.

Okay.... I'm off to MO... back in a few!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    LOL....you quick post made me giggle...aren't we always in a rush!! Will be waiting to hear those deliciously scandalous details you have!! Ok...so extreme!! Glad you had a good time...see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:12 PM

    you are just toooo cute, tracie! thanks so much for stopping by the booth. :)

    r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracie, I just stumbled upon your photos over at TwoPeas. They caught my eye right away. Beautiful! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete