Wednesday, August 01, 2007

way behind...

I love vacations... but being gone most of July has just put me even more behind than I usually am. I promise, if I owe you an email... I'm getting to it! Between trying to catch up and working on a project to be revealed in September.... I've been very busy trying to find new things to do while procrastinating :-) So... I scrapped a page today....


details here

But honestly... I just couldn't stand not to play with the new August Collab Kit - Journalique at Scrapartist this month.

Okay... I'm going to get back at it!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. Love this page... her expressions are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to say HELLO! i recognize your name, but i wasn't familiar with your work . ..but i AM now!!! your pages are beautiful, and your photography is just totally STUNNING. i am your new biggest fan!! thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! I need to get some scrappin' done!!!!

    ReplyDelete