Friday, August 10, 2007

exhausted!

Wow! Julie and Natalie wore me out!!! We were on the go all day long and we had a GREAT time. I love photo playdates! They arrived at my house just as Clara and I got home from dropping Alex off at camp. We hung out here for a while and then made the trek to Loyola to pick up Alex from camp. After lunch we headed down to the park by the beach for a little photo shoot while the kids played.

Then, we went back south to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo to take some pics of the animals and the kiddos. We didn't leave the zoo until 5pm. I took a ton of pictures but I'm worn out so I only edited a couple. Plus... my connection is actually up for the moment (but it's still been going in and out) so I'm going to try to get this posted before I lose it again.




Don't forget about the contest I posted about yesterday! I would love to see your takes on the freebie template!

Thank you so much for the kind words Jill!!! I hope you enjoy the templates... oh and thanks for the info on the street fair... I wish we would have been in town for it (I think that was the weekend we were in Missouri). Let me know if you're back in the city again!!

Okay... I have my fingers crossed... let's hope this posts!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment