Thursday, August 23, 2007

thanks.... and the *real* clara revealed

First of all THANK YOU all so much for the congratulations emails and posts here and on the message boards after the new Memory Makers Masters list was posted yesterday! I'm still a little in shock that they picked me... LOL!

Anyway... my other good news is that it *appears* that Comcast has FINALLY fixed our internet problems! We had a repairman come yesterday who tested everything and told us that our problem was outside on the pole, but he couldn't fix it, a line tech would have to be called. I was glad that he found the problem, but I will admit that I was a bit skeptical about his plan of action. Well... the line tech came out around 10 this morning and I haven't had a problem since. EVEN after we had a huge raging storm blow through here this afternoon. I'm sooo excited but I'm trying to not get too confident yet since it may all go out again tomorrow.

I'm sleepy and need to go to bed... but before I do... I was looking back through some pics I took of Clara last month. And I thought I would post a few to show you all who think that Clara is this sweet, innocent, cooperative child. These are the pictures I don't usually show you... this is the *real* Clara.... LOL!




'nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment