Thursday, August 30, 2007

procrastinating....

Yes, we're leaving today (but not until after lunch) but yes, I should be packing or at least showering or possibly having breakfast... but no, I'm taking pictures and updating my blog...lol!

Curious what the kids did with the boxes from yesterday? Well... here you go!

Clara and her "memory card"...And... crazy enough... they both made laptop computers...LOL!

Here's Clara and hers. Her computer is a "Del"... not sure where that came from since we don't own any Dell computers...
Alex's is a "Computer 2000" ....
Don't you just love his deer in the headlights look? Poor boy... he has a tendency to not look right into the camera so being the "pleaser" that he is... he immediately sat down and gave me the wide eyed stare for about 20 full seconds before he went back to his usual M.O.

Okay... I am going to go and actually get started now... I promise, I am. :-)

ETA: I forgot... what they did with a couple of the big boxes was tape them together at the end and cut a kid sized hole between the two. They were working on a magic show and wanted to try the sawing a person in half trick. They decorated the boxes with glitter glue and stickers. All was going well until it fell over last night while Alex was in it and the whole thing broke... well... at least they still have their laptops!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I'm not even going to try starting until Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete