Wednesday, August 08, 2007

shhhhh......

Don't make too much noise... Comcast hasn't realized that my connection has been up for a good 4/4 and a half hours without interruption.... I'm sure once they're aware of this they'll be sure and start the up and down connection roller coaster... the one that usually ends up with me turning off my computer and just walking away for the day. I tell you... it makes me CRAZY!!!! I haven't scrapped anything, I haven't taken any pictures... I'm way behind on email... it just makes me a little nutso to try to get anything done on the computer with the issues I've been having.

I'm so excited... Julie and Natalie are coming in to Chicago to attend a workshop so Friday they're coming by here and we're going on a day long photo extravaganza! Wooo hooo!!! Hopefully I'll have lots of fun stuff to post that night.

Besides the connection issues... this week has been kind of busy anyway. Alex is at camp... Lego Camp.... and I missed the deadline for the one that was closer to our house so we have to trek to our old neighborhood every morning. He's totally loving it and the commute isn't that bad, honestly. But I'll be glad when it's over... however, the following week is VBS at our church so we'll be commuting the other direction for a change of scenery.

I wish I had something fun to post... but alas, I've done nothing creative lately. With my computer being off most of the time, I've been reading. I decided long ago that before I read the last Harry Potter book, I wanted to re-read the first 6. Apparently I started a bit too late because I'm just now finishing up number 6... so I'm almost there. I need to go and buy #7... I hadn't let myself do it yet because I have very little willpower at times... LOL!

Well... that's it for me! Provided my connection is still up tomorrow I'll be posting a little layout contest if anyone is interested!

Okay... 'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment