Tuesday, September 02, 2008

mo photos

Whew! We're back from Missouri... our last trip of the summer. We actually got back on Sunday but yesterday I worked on homeschool stuff (our first day of school is today!) and last night, I will admit that I got sucked into watching a 90210 marathon until too late :-)

Anyway.... here is another photo overload...

We got to my mom and dad's house on Wednesday and immediately the kids were off riding their bikes.... so I took the opportunity to try to photograph one of these guys...

they were EVERYWHERE.

They begin to freak me out when they buzz around my head so I headed out to join the kids, Jeff and my parents at the pond to feed the catfish.

The next day we went to Silver Dollar City for the day. I love going there when most of the schools are in session. There were quite a few people there for the music festival that was going on... but very few kids. There were no lines for any of the rides.

The kids love the swings...On our way out we found a table of $.88 items, so the kids picked up some new headgear...

And, of course, once back at my parents' house, the kids were out on their bikes...
or out driving the golf cart...
Friday likes to follow the golf cart... always has... but more and more, she likes to hop in and ride along (poor girl is getting old).

Friday was an all day shopping day. What a chore it was to find Clara jeans that fit and church pants for Alex!!! It was exhausting... but we got a lot done.

Once back at my mom and dad's, the kids went fishing.

Here's Clara and her lil' kinz pug, Sarah...
Saturday we went back to Branson, but this time to see Noah, the Musical at the Sight and Sound Theatre. It was a good show. The kids enjoyed it.... but not enough that we would see it again.

On the way home, we stopped at Logan's Roadhouse for dinner.

Apparently you don't get between my dad and the bucket of peanuts...
Alex with a mouthful of peanuts...
and Clara and my dad playing peanuts and shells (tic tac toe)...
When we got home the kids played around outside for a while.

Here's a pic of Clara's new smile....
Just look at those crazy teeth! :-)

And finally, a shot of Alex riding off into the sunset...
(tried a "vintage" action.... not sure I like it)

Okay... the kids are done watching their math dvd's and are at the table working in their workbooks... gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Thanks for sharing... it looks like you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete