Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what is with my son...

and his insistence on wearing a striped shirt with plaid shorts??

This is today...
I wish this was an isolated incident... but it's NOT! It happens every week. Each week, at some point, he pulls out these plaid shorts and pairs it with a striped shirt. It's not always the same striped shirt... but a different one each week! He has tons of solid shirts in his closet and even a shirt somewhere that was purchased specifically to go with these shorts. But does he chose any of these options.... noooooooooo..... ALWAYS a striped shirt. I swear sometimes all he's missing are black socks pulled up to his calves with sandals and then his look would be complete.... sigh.

We've not done anything newsworthy since my last post on Monday. Last night was Alex's musical rehearsal... he got to wear his robe and carry the staff... in fact, he even got to bring the staff home to rehearse with. That'll make taking the bus to rehearsal next week very interesting. :-)

I've posted a bit of what we've done in school on my other blog if you're interested (Tues and Wed).

Other than that... we've been pretty boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment