Monday, September 15, 2008

wish us luck...

... because look what just came to live with us...
Yes, a violin.

And here's who will be playing it...
She is sooooo excited to start lessons on Friday! I'm not sure I'm quite as excited :-)

The man we rented the violin from was so kind. He sat Clara down and explained that it will be awhile before she plays well and until then it might sound pretty bad.... but when it comes together it will be so worth the time and effort.

She's dying to start playing so I let her pose for a photo or two with her violin. I am completely clueless when it comes to violins so I had no clue what she should or shouldn't do, so we decided that it was best just to look at it a lot! :-)

Alex is still really into his guitar lessons and had us sing Blue Suede Shoes while he played this evening.

This is going to be one wild ride!

I'm off to check on the kiddos!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment