Saturday, October 25, 2008

deja vu

Recognize these costumes??? :-)

Today Clara's friend from dance invited her and Alex to her school's Halloween party tonight. Clara really wanted to wear her Tinkerbell costume, but I convinced her to wear last year's costume instead. I just would have hated if something would have happened to her new costume before Halloween night. We tend to get our money's worth out of our costumes this way. :-)

Anyway, they're off at the party so Jeff and I were able to have dinner out... alone! It was a nice surprise evening out for us.

Well... nothing else exciting went on here (unless you count the Michigan State v. Michigan football game)... so I'm going to stop before I start to ramble and get the kids' stuff ready so we can get them in bed ASAP when they get home (which should be in the next hour).

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment