Thursday, October 02, 2008

an afternoon in the alley

Hi Mom! I'm blogging! :-)

I know... I've been MIA for a few days. You know... there are just some weeks where there's just nothing blog worthy to write about. This has been one of those weeks. It's been a good week... a really good week in fact... but it's been a rather low key week.

So, today when our neighbors called to see if we could do "recess", I took my camera out with me so I would have photos to post.

They rode bikes...
Clara and her friend were pretending that they were plant doctors so her basket was full of plants that needed "treatment".

and played with these headsets...
Clara got a new haircut yesterday but I haven't got a good shot of it yet.

After riding bikes for an hour or so, Alex and his friend decided to play hide and seek with the walkie-talkies....

Alex got cool new shoes this fall.... I'm sad that I cut them off when I took this photo.

They were outside from about 1:30 until around 5:30. I love days like today. They were having such a good time that we "canceled" gymnastics in order to keep playing. :-)

Clara's birthday invitations came today so I'll have them mailed out in the next day or two. Once they're out, I'll post the photo here.

Hmmm.... see.... not much to write about! :-) Nothing too exciting in our immediate future either.... but maybe I'll at least take more photos.

Off to herd my overtired kids into bed!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment