Wednesday, October 29, 2008

why i rarely use...

... our point and shoot camera. Apparently I'm incapable of using it properly. I had flash "issues" today.

Anyway... here's my sad attempt at documenting our day...
I had great plans of documenting our trip the movie this afternoon. We decided to go and see High School Musical 3.... something Clara has been dying to do. I had grand plans of snapping a pic of the kids with the big giant movie poster or cast cut-outs. Well... we finally found them... they were all locked up in the theater's party room... sigh. As we were leaving, I got desperate and just decided to photograph them with the movie time listings.... but then I had flash issues. Oh well!

We had a great time! It's odd.... we hadn't been to the movie here in Chicago for the whole time we've been back (it will be two years in December since we've moved). Two weeks ago we decided on the spur of the moment to go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was so much easier than I thought it was to get to the theater! So, now we may make going to the movies a regular cold weather activity. At the time we go, we practically have the theater to ourselves. There were only 6 other people in the theater with us! The movie itself was a lot of fun... the kids really enjoyed it! Clara was sad that this was the last of the High School Musical movies though. I have to admit that I am too. I love a fun musical movie! I was surprised that it was 2 hours long!

We walked out of the theater and right onto a bus for the second time in a row! I can't believe I thought getting there and back would be so hard. Now I know, I guess!

Okay... I'm off to bed!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment