Thursday, October 30, 2008

she cooperated...

Can you believe it? Clara actually cooperated with me for a photoshoot this afternoon. I may actually get some portraits printed for the grandparents after all!

I will tell you... although I LOVE this photo of Clara, it is not my favorite. I'm saving that one as a surprise for the grandparents. Once I get these printed and mailed off... I'll post my favorite one here. :-)

Now I just have to get a good one of the boy!

'nite!

(grandparents... if you have any specific requests in regards to sizes and amounts, let me know ASAP as I'll be placing my order this weekend)

1 comment:

  1. What a shot! It's absolutely stunning! Would you care to share how you got it? (setting, lighting, reading etc?)

    My little girl is very uncooperative when it comes to pictures beeing taken. Unless she's seriously bribed, of course. But hopefully, that'll change.

    /Ia

    ReplyDelete