Friday, October 10, 2008

lesson day

Today was Clara's violin lesson. I decided to take my camera along. I look just a few photos. Clara is so serious during her lessons. In the photo above, her and her teacher are playing a duet. She really enjoys her lessons.

After violin we had to make a mad dash to the library to drop off a book I forgot to renew the other day and pay our fine. Alex also had three books on hold to pick up and I had a ton of books to pick out for a new project I'm working on (I'll blog about it soon on my homeschooling blog... long story short, Clara has decided that she would like her own program with assigned reading like Alex's program).

From there we made another mad dash home to drop off the violin and library books before heading to Clara's dance class. Clara wasn't so sure about this particular class but today it was all a different story. First off her instructor complemented her on my feeble attempt to put her hair up in two little nubby buns (last week they were "educated" on the proper hair for class). Second, she did some skill well that she had been working on and was placed on the front row with the older girls. She's definitely warming up to this class now. :-)

Tonight it's been chaos trying to get packed for family camp this weekend. We'll be leaving here around 6am... yay! I keep reminding myself of all of the potential photo ops and that helps get me through.

Before I leave, I'll post Clara's birthday invite since I think they've all gone out now...
details here

Okay... I'm off to finish packing and then to bed!

We'll be back in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment