Friday, October 31, 2008

this is halloween....

(that song is trapped in my head)
The kids doubled up on their school work this week so they would have nothing left to do today but their weekly math tests.

So, today has been full on Halloween Madness!!!

We've watched the Michael Jackson Thriller video on YouTube, we've made lots of decorations for our house and we've learned The Time Warp dance.

We've had a blast! I hope tonight holds more of the same!

Okay... we've got to head out to violin in a bit... what are the chances Clara will actually be able to focus on her lesson? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Hi how are you guys?? I am at school and i was really bored so i decided to look at your blog. You will have to tell clara that me some of my friends dressed up as fairies for halloween also. Well i hope to see you guys soon!

    Whitney Copeland

    ReplyDelete