Tuesday, May 26, 2009

found it!!

I found the cable so I could transfer the photos from the camera to my computer!! Now to put it back somewhere safe in case I forget to put the memory card back in again. :-)

Here are the photos Jeff took at Bike the Drive on Sunday....

Alex getting ready to start....

Random shot of the city and other cyclists....
They went south this year (they went north last year) and this was their turn around point...
... the Museum of Science and Industry.

I was very impressed, Jeff took some "action shots" while riding....

And finally, a couple from the end of the ride....

I hope to post again later as I have photos from last night... however, I haven't even downloaded them yet and today is one crazy busy day (and so is tomorrow for that matter... ugh).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing bike event. We're taking the training wheels off this weekend, so hopefully my little one will be pedaling in the sunset soon too.

    ReplyDelete