Monday, May 25, 2009

our sunday....

I will start out by saying that SOMEONE really redeemed himself with the little camera Sunday morning. He took it with and took lots of photos... even some action photos of Alex actually riding down Lake Shore Drive during Bike the Drive. However, another someone (someone who should have known better) forgot to put the memory card in when they prepped the camera so now the photos are stuck on the camera until I find the cable so I can transfer them to my computer. :-) I'll post them as soon as I get them transferred!

So, we'll just have to make due with a couple of post ride shots...
If you look closely, you can see a scrape on Alex's left knee.... he had a little crash.
After the boys got clean, we decided that the dog needed to get clean too...
Poor Friday girl...
She doesn't like it one bit...
Finally time to shake...
She looks so sad here....
... poor puppy.

We left her out on the deck to dry for a while. We took off on a big walking adventure. We started by going out for brunch. Clara and I had already eaten so we weren't really hungry. Jeff order chicken and waffles and my oh my were they yummy!!! A fried chicken sandwich with big thick waffles for the bread... dipped in syrup.... sigh... so good. After that we we off in search of new Cubs shirts for everyone. Our first stop was Sports Authority. I found one there. Clara was insistent that what she really wanted was a jersey.... but they were $60 and there weren't many other choices for kids. So, we went across the street to Marshall's to pick up some last minute camp stuff for Alex. It was there that we found kids' jerseys for less than half the price of the ones across the street.

Okay... the family is back from Starbucks.... time to make breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment