Wednesday, May 13, 2009

it was a long day...

... but it was a very good day! :-)

Yesterday morning we left our house at about 7:40 in order to go with friends on a pond study field trip (if you want to read more about that... click here).

I have more photos on my homeschooling blog, but here's one of the girls bringing in their net...
Once we were home, we were supposed to go to swim (Alex to stroke clinic with Jeff and Clara to swim lessons with me)... but we decided to stay home and rest a bit because Jeff had been given four tickets to last night's Cubs Game!

I'm not sure why I subject myself to the frustration of trying to get a decent photo of them together before we head out anywhere....
Well... perhaps it's because they occasionally cooperate...
My required shot of the scoreboard (I must take this shot every time, I don't know why)...
Alex checking out the program....
Clara being Clara....
and now she's showing off her bobble head Ernie Banks...
Mmmm...... a ball park hot dog....
and an "ice cold soda"....
The view from our seats.....
Clara making her case for switching seats with Alex and sitting by me instead of Jeff...
And finally... singing "take me out to the ballgame"....
The kids were WORN out so we left right after the seventh inning stretch. We had a great time though.... we love going to Wrigley Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment