Thursday, May 22, 2008

more Hawaii... Pearl Harbor

I'm just going to post a few photos from our visit to the USS Arizona Memorial here on this blog... I did most of my rambling about that visit here on my homeschooling blog.




It was an overwhelming and amazing day!

I haven't taken many photos this week... I figure I only really need "so many" photos of the kids at the park.... and that's all that we've been doing this week that is the least bit exciting. I love that the weather is at the point where we can spend some time everyday at the park.

Other than that... it's just been last minute prep work to get Alex ready for camp. Oh... if you know Alex and would like to send him a note during the two weeks he's at camp... drop me a note and I'll send you the address. Mail is a HUGE deal at camp... at least I know it was for me.

Okay... I'm off... and I just may take some new photos today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment