Thursday, May 01, 2008

sorry, no post yesterday

Besides it being our day to spend three hours at the dance studio... immediately afterwards I went with a friend to hear the author of this book speak...
The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs

It was really fun! He wasn't exactly as I had expected, but it was so cool to put an actual person with the experiences I had read about in the book. I've never been to see an author speak before, but I think it could be neat to do this again sometime.

After that we headed to the cafe in Borders where we sat and chatted until they kicked us out when they closed at 11pm. It was so nice to be out having a conversation with another adult with no children in tow. Something else I'll have to do again sometime soon.

Today is our stay-at-home-day so I'll probably have some more Hawaii photos later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment