Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13...

I generally like to post at least a couple of my project{365} photos at a time... but yesterday I only took one photo. And since I'm trying to keep up with a post a day AND I have a thing about every post *needing* a photo... day 13 will get it's own post. I did have plans for other photos. The boy and I have a little routine each night after his sports class that I wanted to document... but given that the boy got into a little bit of hot water with me before class... the "routine" was canceled yesterday. Maybe next week. :-)

Day 13....
... new ski boots!! Jeff has new ski boots too but they gave him the wrong pair at pick-up and when I took this photo, he was in the process of returning to the store to exchange them (if you're wondering about mine... well, I don't ski). They all got skis as well... but Jeff took those straight down to our storage closet, so I never saw them last night.

It looks like we got them just in time! We already had plans to go skiing with friends on Monday... but then on Tuesday, Jeff got an email from the dad of one of Alex's friends asking if they would like to join them for a day of skiing on Sunday! Well... of course!! I heard a rumor though that the boys may end up taking a snowboarding lesson together that day... but I'm sure the skis will get plenty of use that day as well.

1 comment:

  1. new ski boots, what a treat. Have fun breaking them in.

    ReplyDelete