Sunday, January 30, 2011

more skiing...

Yesterday Jeff took the kids to Wisconsin again to go skiing. They had the option of going to Alpine Valley with friends, but, in the end, they decided to go to Devil's Head. They really enjoy going with friends, but they said, that this once, they wanted to go and just ski together. With Clara in school now, they don't spend as much time together and it just melted my heart to know that they still wanted special time together! Jeff said that they had a blast and were BFF's all day... as a parent, what more could you want? (I'm ignoring the fact that they were fighting so bad the night before that we threatened to cancel the trip :-)

Here are my two squinting kids....
.... unloading and getting ready to hit the slopes! Like Alex's new coat? We found it at a resale shop last week on clearance for something like $22.

Not sure what's going on in these two photos....

I think from what Jeff told me, they were backing up to take a photo together when Alex lost his balance and fell....
so, Clara just decided to have a seat as well....
And finally, a video.... a couple of interviews about their day of skiing...



I think they ended up skiing close to 7 hours... they were an exhausted but very happy crew when they got home.

(And I'm a very lucky gal who has a husband who doesn't grumble when I shove several forms of electronics at him so he can document the day for me!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment