Monday, January 17, 2011

days 14 and 15....

Day 14...
Alex and I played Monopoly Deal after he finished school for the day on Friday. Like I mentioned before... it's our current favorite. I also took this to record my love of my automatic card shuffler! I honestly love this thing. First of all, I'm not exactly skilled at shuffling and second, I have fond memories of card shufflers. My grandparents used to get together with different groups to play cards on a regular basis (Pinochle, if I remember correctly). Sometimes I would go along with them and, on occasion, I got to run the card shuffler! I asked for one for Christmas for years... but no one took me seriously. I finally got one a few years ago and it makes me happy. :-)

Day 15...
Jeff came in the back door and found the kids like this... huddled together playing their ds's. He came and got me.... and said "this should be your photo of the day"... and so, now it is! It makes me happy that they enjoy each other's company so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment