Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A new project...

I'm trying to make a coffee table book each year for our place in Michigan.  I made one last year through Shutterfly and we have really enjoyed looking through it this past year.  I sat down to work on the one for 2012 and I hit a wall.  I just didn't like any of the other Shutterfly books.  Okay... that's wrong... I love quite a few of them, but they just didn't fit the style of what I wanted for this book.  I thought about just doing the same book a second year, but that style didn't offer an alternative cover and I really hated for them to be completely identical (from the outside).  So, since I'm enjoying project life so much, I decided to download a set of project life templates and make my own book to be printed through Shutterfly.  This will take me a little longer than the original plan, but I think it will be fun!

 Here are my first couple of pages...

  -->
Supplies:
Project Grids – The Templates by Amy Martin
Kraft paper – Pagekraft papers by One Little Bird
“fun” – Winter Frost kit by Amy Jaz Designs
Papers and snowflake – Star On Top by Amy Martin and One Little Bird
Journaling Card – Chevrombre 4x6 by Amy Martin
Title Card – Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
Arrow – Dotted:  Love Edition (recolored) by Emily Merritt

Everything is available at The Lilypad!

No comments:

Post a Comment