Tuesday, February 26, 2013

okay...

Good news/bad news in regards to my blog and projects.

Bad news first... I made my last Bearski book pages without consulting my blog and after flattening and uploading those photos, I realized that I had the events mixed up and the pages labeled wrong.  Currently debating on whether to change them or just run with our rewritten history :-)

Good news now... when I went to edit my next batch of photos for posting, I discovered that I had already edited them!!  All I had to do was save them for the web!  So, here are our MLK day weekend photos...

Jeff and the kids getting ready to go ski...
 Clara relaxing after skiing...
The obnoxious bug-eyed chihuahua (who is currently hiding under my bed because it's sleeting out)...
A new thing they added at Crystal Mountain this year is laser tag.  The kids really wanted to check it out...


Jeff and I didn't sign up to play (we had massages scheduled at the spa), but thankfully there were other people signed up to play...



This photo cracks me up, Clara taking out Alex...

They really had a lot of fun and wanted to do it again when we were back over Presidents' Day weekend... but unfortunately the times didn't work out for us. 

1 comment:

  1. Laser tag in the snow! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete