Thursday, February 21, 2013

last day of Christmas break...

I am determined to get caught up with my photos!  I'm doing a good job with PL, but I am way behind on my regular photo posts.  My main motivation for trying to keep up is, that if I am caught up, it means that my photos are edited and ready to go when I do get the chance to sit down and work on the pages for the more detailed albums I have in progress.  I'm still working on photos from a year ago for my 2012 Bearski album... but what's keeping that project moving at all is the fact that my photos are already processed and ready to go.

So, here are the photos from our last day at Bearski for Christmas break....



 
Can you tell which child likes to have their photo taken and which child just wanted to get inside and have hot cocoa?  :-)

And finally, one of Jeff loading up the car...
I'm so sad that we're done with our trips to Bearski for this ski season!  They got another 2+ feet of snow since we left on Sunday.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment