Friday, February 22, 2013

progress...

... on my 2012 Bearski book.

Clara was home sick (strep... ugh) almost this whole week, so I had a lot of scrapping time as I was tied to the house.  The first couple here have been done for a while, just had to save them for the web.  The second two page spread has been finished since last week, but I just didn't love it.   Still don't... but I have decided that I can't love them all and done is better than not done :-)  Finally, with the last set, I decided what I didn't love about the middle set... I didn't like being tied to the project life style templates for this entire book.  I'm already using them every week with my PL pages, I just needed to mix things up a bit.  I found a good set of multi-photo templates by Amy Martin and downloaded them.  I really wanted to embellish the last two pages a bit more, but I decided to hold back.  It already looks so different from the first few sets of pages, that I didn't want to go too overboard.   As I keep using these templates, I'll embellish a little more... just wanted to ease into it a bit.
 Supplies:
Project Grids:  The Templates by Amy Martin
First page journaling cards and elements - Winter Frost Collection by Amy Jaz Designs
Last page papers and elements - Star on Top Collab kit by Amy Martin and One Little Bird
All found at The Lilypad.
 

 Supplies:
Lots of 'em templates by Amy Martin
Paper and most elements - Star on Top Collab kit by Amy Martin and One Little Bird
Heart - Dotted:  Love Edition (recolored) by Emily Merritt
Banner - banner'd by Amy Martin
All available at The Lilypad.


No comments:

Post a Comment