Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project Life: Week 6

Another week done!  I had so many photos to work with this week!  This was actually my first week to not take a photo every day.  I think it was Tuesday that I missed.  But I had so many other photos to use that I took plus some from Clara's phone as well, that it really didn't matter.  I'm still trying to take a photo each day though... just some days aren't very photo worthy!  :-)

I had a lot of purple in my photos this week and I really wanted to tie that in with my papers and elements, but I had no purple!  I wanted desperately to buy some more digi supplies, but I decided to see what I could do with what I had.  I don't think it turned out too bad.

So, here's week six....




Credits:

Template:  Amy Jaz Designs
Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
Cards:  Chevrombre by Amy Martin
Crazy for You Papers by One Little Bird
Sunshine, blue sky and happy days word arts by Little Butterfly Wings
4x6 Templates by Paislee Press

All available at The Lilypad.

No comments:

Post a Comment