Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Life: Week 7

Another week done!  I think one of the major keys to me keeping up with this is being flexible with the whole project.  This week is different than any other I've done so far.  We went to Bearski again this past weekend and were joined by my brother-in-law and his family.  I knew I would take a ton of pics that I would want to use in PL.  So, in order to accommodate this, I made two 2-page spreads.  The first two pages are pretty typical... except, that I only did Sun-Thurs.  I was grasping a little for photos, so that's why there's an overabundance of Paczki Day and Valentine's Day photos.



The next two page spread is of just the weekend.  It actually encompasses Fri-Sun (which means the next week's time frame will be another short one of just Mon-Sat).

Even with giving the weekend it's own two page spread, I still had a hard time narrowing down the photos.  I used so many that I didn't have room for the journaling that I wanted to do.  Oh well... maybe that will go into my annual Bearski book instead.

Supplies:
 
-->
Template:  Amy Jaz Designs

Title Card:  Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs

Journaling Cards:  Color Me Happy by Amy Jaz Designs

Patterned Paper and All Other Elements:  Made For Each Other a LilyPad Collab







Template:  Amy Jaz Designs

Title Card:  Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs

Chevron Paper:  Star On Top by Amy Martin and One Little Bird

Filler Card, Patterned Paper and All Other Elements:  Made For Each Other a LilyPad Collab

All found at The LilyPad

No comments:

Post a Comment