Monday, February 04, 2013

Project Life: Week 5

Each week I honestly intend to post more than just my project life pages, but every week, it's all I post :-(   The good news portion of this is that we're five weeks in and I'm staying caught up on my pages!  I'm really, really enjoying this project.  If I see it through... I'm not sure what I will do with a whole year of photos documented in one album!!!  I've seriously never managed to do that my entire life.

Week five, left side...

Week five, right side...
Credits:
Template by Amy Jaz Designs
Title Card – Titled Templates by Amy Jaz Designs
4x6 Journaling Card – Chevrombre by Amy Martin
Journaling Cards – Color Me Happy by Amy Jaz Designs
Papers – Crazy for You by One Little Bird
Frame w/ Stars – Starry News Amy Martin
Edge Template – Edged – Border Punches by Amy Martin
4x6 Templates – Paislee Press
Love – Dotted:  Love Edition by Emily Merritt
Banner – Banner’d tags by Amy Martin

All found at The Lilypad

No comments:

Post a Comment