Thursday, February 28, 2013

I lied...

... I'm back to project life style pages for my Bearski book.  In the end, I decided that I preferred the consistent look with using Amy Martin's Project Grids set vs. mixing and matching various templates.  Plus, when it really came down to it, this fits my current style more and the pages came together much more quickly.  And this is a project I want to keep moving on.  I have a ton of photos of this year at Bearski and I would really like to have the book done before summer.

So... here is my second take at this set of photos...
Supplies:
Project Grids by Amy Martin
Pagekraft papers by One Little Bird
Arrow and Snowflake from Star On Top by Amy Martin and One Little Bird
Dotted paper from Crazy for You by One Little Bird
Journaling Cards - Chevrombre by Amy Martin

All available at The Lilypad.

No comments:

Post a Comment