Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Road Trip 2014: Day 5

Funny how quickly you forget things!  When putting together yesterday's post, I had added all of the photos of my journal up until the day five divider.  When I was writing my post, I kept looking at the page below.  I couldn't make sense of it.  We went to Grand Teton National Park on the afternoon of day 4 and the morning of day 5, so it could have gone with day 4.  BUT, I knew we did the scenic drive and saw the moose in the morning... so that must have been day 5.  I'm still not sure why I decided to start day 5 before the divider, but I did.  It's the only day I did that way, and I'm not sure I like it.  Oh well... it's done!  I may have to go back and write day 5 on that page so I don't confuse myself again later!

The store we went into in Grand Teton on day 5 had LOTS of stickers.  Well... not tons, but more than we usually saw.  I got the shield sticker for myself, plus an animals of Grand Teton and Yellowstone set for Clara and I to share...

And a fun, very graphic page of Grand Teton stickers for Clara and to share too...

This was my first time (and maybe my only time in this book) that I had a story that I wrote down.  I wish I would have done more journaling and stories in my book.  I'm not much of a writer, but I'd like to change that.
I added the postcard right to the page again here.  I really loved the set of postcards that they had there with vintage designs.

Not a huge fan of this page.  I really need to work on my handwriting so it's prettier for projects like this!
 At the Old Faithful Inn, the gift shop had a scrapbooking section, so Clara and I picked up some more sticker sets.

Here's my project life page for that day...
Minimal design again... just letting the beauty in the photographs be what speaks on these pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment