Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Road Trip 2014: Day 8

Not much to say as an intro to this day, so let's just get to it!

This was the place where it finally dawned on me that we could still get the passport stamps at the national parks even though we didn't have our passports with us.  I wish I would have thought of that earlier so I could have included the stamps for Grand Teton and Yellowstone in my travel journal.
I didn't take a separate photo of it, but at Little Bighorn, I also discovered the sticker sets that they sell at most (maybe all) national parks.  There was a photo sticker and an information sticker in each set.  I'm guessing they were meant for some specific purpose, but I'm not sure what it was.

And then, since I was printing pics at Wal-Mart, I printed a bunch from our mini-golf game...
I also included the brochure for the minigolf place.  I just folded it over so it fit in the book.

Here is my page for that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment