Monday, September 15, 2014

Road Trip 2014: Day 7

Day seven was the day that I was really glad that I was able to print photos at Wal-Mart a couple days later!  We had an absolutely amazing day on a private ranch and I would have hated to have had nothing to show for it in my travel journal.  I'll need to think about this a bit more for future journals since not every day on a trip is spent at a place with brochures, tickets stubs and gift shops.
 

Like I said before, the day was amazing!  We went to a natural bridge for lunch, where Alex and my cousin's husband went down into a cave.  Then back at the ranch, the kids got to swim, paddle board and kayak in the pond.

Then after that, they got to go horseback riding...


And here's the project life page for that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment