Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the picnic...

Well... I was going to finish my Missouri pictures, but was persuaded to edit some of the pics from Jeff's work picnic instead. So here they are...

Look what Clara found... yes... another hula hoop!Alex and the frisbee...
Yesterday I warned you about Clara when she turns 16... today I will warn you not to trust Clara to partner with in games involving "softly" tossing a water balloon. The point was to throw it so your partner could catch it... apparently she had other ideas...
The games and equipment were provided by Windy City Fieldhouse... they did a fabulous job entertaining the kids (big ones as well) with all kinds of games and relays. Here are a few from the sponge race...
You had to keep the sponge above your head... Alex just rested his on there...
Clara held hers above her head... you can see how wet she was getting....

And finally... I leave you tonight, with the sneak attack....
I still have a few more to edit... some from the water balloon fight and a couple from the sack race. But I believe there are plenty of pics for today... don't want to overload it.

With that, I'm off to bed!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment