Sunday, September 23, 2007

whew....

wow... what a weekend! It really went by in a blur of activity! Saturday Clara had rehearsal again for the Nutcracker... btw, they've changed her role yet again... she's currently a snowflake. While she was in her class, I was in the Ballet II class taking pictures for the studio. It was a lot of fun. It wasn't formal portraits like I had feared, it was photojournalistic type shots of the classes for their promotional materials. I really enjoyed it once I got over my anxiety and just started shooting. I think I got quite a few quality shots. It was tough though... moving subjects using only natural light from the windows in the room.

Clara had a good time at rehearsal and made a new friend which is a HUGE deal for her. However, I guess she overdid it a little in class and had leg pains by the time we got home. We were going straight to Ikea afterwards to get the kids a computer desk, so she took a rest on the way there and went to the kids area at Ikea where she sat and colored while we shopped. Her legs are still bothering her a little today but not bad.

Last night was family movie night and it was Clara's night to pick... so, we can finally say that we have seen High School Musical. LOL! Actually, we enjoyed it. Next week Jeff and I pick so we're going over our list now.

Oh... big news... I'm typing this on my brand new iMac!! I still have a lot to get used to, but so far, so good! I don't have my email set up on here yet so I'm still using my pc too... LOL! I'm trying to wean myself from it though :-)

After my bubble layout from Friday, I thought I would post a couple more bubble pictures. If you want to be "fun mom", this is how you do it... LOL! On our science DVD that came with our curriculum... they took the making your own bubble wand a step further and showed you how to use your hands as a bubble wand! The kids had a blast! Clara was the most successful at it....





Sarah - I'll email you... but which subjects do you have in mind?

Well... I'm sigining off... this is my second blog post in one day! The other one is here (http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/08Masters/). I don't know how to do links anymore on my mac!! All of my little icons that were on my blogger toolbar on my pc are not there! ACK!

Okay... I'm off!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well with rehearsal. :)

    Subjects: english, math, science, history

    ReplyDelete