Friday, September 28, 2007

THANK YOU SARAH!!

Thank you so much for coming to my rescue and helping me figure out how to get my photos onto my mac! ImageCapture worked like a charm! Whew... I was seriously going crazy yesterday trying to figure it out.

Just a quick few pictures before we start school for the day. The painters are here painting our living areas so things are a little chaotic today... I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

Okay... here are the pictures.... yesterday we spent the day at the Museum of Science and Industry again. We managed to get through about half of the museum last week so this week we tackled the other half. In total we spent 9 hours there with our two visits and we didn't even do any of the things you pay additional for, like the submarine or the imax... we'll save those for when we get our membership (which we'll be getting once the Star Wars exhibit is open.... btw... we took a sneak peek at the the exhibit through a gap in the canvas yesterday... the kids are so excited!).

Here is Clara on the "L" showing me her dog purse she insisted on carrying...


Loved the R2D2 mailbox in front of the musem...


Clara taking a few snapshots with her fake camera...


Alex in the energy lab... making the lightbulb (which I cut off when I took the pic) light up...


Okay... starting school now... I still have more pics to post from our museum trip... I'll have to do those later!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!!! I'm famous. I'm a header in someone else's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete