Friday, September 28, 2007

two pictures

That's it for today... I really didn't take many.... well... I did take a few but they were at our homeschool recess today and since I don't have permission from the parents I won't be posting any with their kids in them. If you're wondering what my girly girl did at recess... here you go...


yes... she and her friends rolled down a hill, over and over and over again.

Notice Alex in the background? He was not a happy guy right then, while Clara was rolling, he and his friends were taking turns spinning each other on the tire swing. While he was spinning the tire he got his finger caught in the chain and pinched the skin off the tip of his finger. Nothing life threatening, but it sure did hurt. After that he sat by the tree and watched the other kids roll down the hill. Unfortunately I hadn't taken my camera out until this point so I have no non-injured pictures of Alex from today.


Like the attitude I got when I asked her to pause for just a brief second for a picture?

Tomorrow is another crazy Saturday. The painters said that they will be back at 7:00 am tomorrow so no sleeping in at our house. Then Clara has dance rehearsal. After that we're off on a super-fun family outing so hopefully I'll have lots of fun pics to post either tomorrow night or on Sunday.

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment