Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

Yes... we went to see the Midnight Circus yet AGAIN yesterday! This time with our homeschool group. I'm really amazed by how each time we were there (5 shows total) there was at least one new act we had never seen before! We can't wait until next year!

I'm sooooo glad that this picture turned out... I didn't think to bring my wide angle lens (I had it with me last week...lol!) so I shot this with my 85mm which means I had to be waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back! :-)

The kids are finding it pretty hard to focus on school today so we'll see how things go. I'm having one of my periodic curriculum re-evaluation times. I love Sonlight but I'm loving what I'm reading in The Well-Trained Mind better. I have always loved the WTM philosophy but I tend to freak out if I don't have a complete schedule in front of me that tells me specifically what to do on which day. Well... yesterday over lunch my friend from our homeschool group mentioned that I was welcome to use the schedule she had come up with. Her schedule is amazing and totally doable for me! I think I may take the plunge next year.... yikes!!!

Oh... I posted a couple more pics from our trick-or-treating on Sunday on the Memory Makers Masters blog.

And.... now that the kids are actually working, I should go! But before I do, I will leave you with one pic of Clara in her dance class on Saturday....


Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment