Monday, October 15, 2007

midnight circus - photo overload LOL!

Today was a FUN day! I told the kids if they could get their math done super fast we would take off for a little while during the middle of the day. Well... they got their math done super fast so we heading down to Daley Plaza to see the Midnight Circus! It was so much fun!! The kids were completely mesmerized. We enjoyed it so much that I think we'll try to catch another show or two before Halloween.

Isn't this too much fun? The water in the fountains on Daley Plaza is orange!






FYI - this was Alex and Clara's favorite of the show... Ninja....


Isn't this sweet? LOL! Clara insisted on bringing her brand new American Girl doll, Kit, with her today. Slightly before this was taken, Kit had lost her barrette... although at this point, we didn't know it. We didn't realize it until after we had crossed the street on the way to lunch. Upon learning this... Clara turned bright red and burst into tears on the street corner. Fortunately, we went back and found the barrette next to the fountain... crisis averted.
I posted a couple of other pictures on the Memory Makers Blog as well.

Okay.... I'm sleepy so I'm heading to bed!

'nite!

ETA: Hi Robyn! We once (briefly) lived in the western 'burbs.... at least I think that's where we were.... but now we're back in the city and loving it. If you have any homeschooling questions... please let me know! I'm not saying I have all the answers... but I know where to look LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Tracie--I'm a fan of your pictures from Two Peas (and a fellow homeschooling mom :-)) and I just had to tell you these pictures are AWESOME! They're so crisp and sharp and really capture the feeling of being at the circus. Great work!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete