Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Project Life 2010: Week 5

Skipping around a little bit.  I don't have the right kit yet for week 4, so I moved ahead to week 5...



I know I keep saying this, but having all of the tedious stuff done already sure makes finishing up my pages fun!  And actually, the tedious stuff, isn't all that tedious.  The fun of looking through old photos makes things really enjoyable.  It's completely different from laying out my current pages.  There are lots of photos of specific events/activities and not as many random photos like I do now.  I thought doing two years at once would feel boring since it was a lot of the same, but so far it's not.  Scrapping the two years couldn't be more different.  I think you can see some of that from my pages.  I scrap 2010 much more simpler than I do 2015.  And it's crazy, but 2010 has much more journaling usually since I was taking the text from my old blog posts.  I tend to bullet point my journaling a bit more in the current book.  Anyway... almost a month in and things are still going well.  I hope I can keep the momentum going!

Here are my supplies for week 5 (links on pinterest)...


No comments:

Post a Comment