Sunday, January 11, 2015

Project Life 2014: A Year on Our Block

Oops... I lied.  I totally forgot about one last thing... my "a year on our block" project.  You might have noticed on my pages throughout the year... a photo of the kids in the same spot each month.  There was a reason. I had seen this idea on pinterest and decided to give it a go.  I started out by taking the photo at the same time each month (the first Sunday).  That is how I discovered that my son wears the same thing to church every Sunday... sigh.  Clara at least changed clothes when she got home from church.  Then I mixed it up a bit and snuck it in whenever I could or when we would be taking photos anyway (like the day I was taking Clara's dance recital costume photos or the first day of school).  I really liked including them on my weekly spreads, but I thought it would be neat to see them all in a row in one place.  So, since I had a few extra pages in my book, I did a layout and added these to the end.  I really love how the project turned out and I plan on continuing it into 2015.  I did miss two months over the course of the year, but I'm not letting that ruin the whole thing.  I still love it.

The whole thing...

The left side...


The left side...



Supplies:







No comments:

Post a Comment