Monday, January 26, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 4

Things look a little different here, don't they?  Well... you know when you go to make just one minor change and that one minor change ends up screwing up the whole layout and for some reason, you can't just "undo", so you have to redo everything whether you wanted to or not?  That was Saturday.  This probably isn't the final layout of the blog, but it is good enough after the chaos I created.

On Sunday, I took a break from the blog and did my week 4 layout...


My style has changed quite a bit this year.  I really like it.  It's more of a creative outlet for me this year versus just memory keeping.  But I do worry that I mess with things too much.  Do you ever worry that you put all of this effort into your pages and one day you'll look back at your albums and hate the style of them?  Am I going to wish that my pictures were just pictures without paint splatters on them?  Trying to sort that all out right now.  I don't think it will change how I do my albums, it's just making me think more about what else I should be doing with my photos to preserve them.

Oh... the other new thing on my blog this week is a link on the upper right side to my Facebook page I made for my scrapbooking projects.  Click it if you would like to follow my projects on fb.

This week's supplies (links on pinterest)...




No comments:

Post a Comment