Monday, June 18, 2007

monday, monday

Fairly uneventful day here today. It was back to camp for Clara this morning (and there are more girls in camp every day that she goes!). This afternoon the kids started their summer classes. Clara started gymnastics and Alex started cooking classes. Clara LOVED gymnastics! She had taken tumbling class over a year ago in Texas but never a full gymnastics class. I lost count of the number of times she hit the floor today (and not softly, I might add) ... but she popped right back up and kept on trying every time! I was so proud of her! Alex loved cooking class as well. He made barbeque chicken and johnny cakes. They ate some there but brought home big portions as well. So, Alex made dinner for us tonight! He's so excited about some of the things on the upcoming menus. Although he's pretty bummed that he's going to miss the week they do sushi rolls.... the boy loves sushi rolls. Next week is key lime pie with homemade whipped cream... yum!

I did manage to scrap a page as well....

details here

Nothing else really going on... for some reason I am completely freaking out about next school year and I just need to get over it and relax... but right now I can't... sigh.

Okay... I need to head to bed!

'nite!

(Bridget... I'll email you about a photo playdate tomorrow morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment